Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Kate Louise is Going to London!
Dear Family and Friends, Well, I am off on another adventure, one that is leading me to London of all places! I have been accepted as a team member from Reality Carpenteria (my home church) to take part in the launch of Reality’s first church plant overseas, Reality London. Our team will be partnering with Reality missionaries, Mark and Lizzie Dyrud, who have been living in London since July 2008. Through much prayer and preparation they will be ready to start Sunday services on August 23rd, 2009. Our team will be leaving August 16th and returning August 26th. While we are there, our primary objective is to be praying over the city as we will be touring around various districts of London, visiting many of its historic churches, learning more about the history, culture, and current spiritual climate of the city, and helping they Dyrud’s prepare for the first Reality London service.
I would very much appreciate your prayers as I prepare to leave and especially while my team is London.Here are some specific ways you can pray alongside me:
- That God would use me to serve and minister to the people of London, and that Hi s light and love would shine through me
- For unity in the team, that we would support each other for the glory of God - That God would give us love for one another, that we would care for each other and the people of London unselfishly
- Humility and accountability in the team
- God’s provision for all the details left to be sorted out
- Safety in travel to and from London, and transit about the city. We are using public transportation, I am praying that no one gets lost
- To give rest and peace to Mark and Lizzie as they prepare to open the doors of a new church
- For our leaders, that they would tune their ears to hear the leading of the Lord
I can’t wait to see what awesome things the Lord is going to do in London. Thank you so much for your love and prayer support! If you want to know more details or would like to ask questions, please feel free to give me a call or send an email my way to KateLPaulsen@gmail.com. I will also be updating my blog regularly as I prepare to go and while I am in the city. Thank you again for your prayers!
With much Love in Christ,